Project Controls (OnSite) Greater Baton Rouge Area
• Examine project scope requirements to develop accurate cost estimates for relevant engineering disciplines and management services.
• Manage cost for multiple projects at a time for a given client, along with tracking proposals issued for award.
• Prepare weekly cost analysis report outlining current status of each project with forecasting data to assist management with strategic decisions.
• Prepare detailed project progress reports and translate data into supporting performance curves that display financial data, engineering index analysis and required manpower to meet goals.
• Monitor project work hours internally to ensure that all hours are charged to appropriate costing areas within each project.
• Work in parallel with the engineering disciplines to develop deliverables for each project and input information into the system, allowing for proper data management.
• Participate in regular conference calls with clients to advise project updates.
• Use Primavera P6 software to provide schedule updates for both internal and external use, and apply critical path practices to outline key success factors.
• Participate in Interactive Planning Sessions to develop project strategy with the various engineering disciplines internally and externally with key client personnel.
• Manage scope changes the engineering disciplines by preparing and maintaining project change notifications that outline commercial and schedule impacts.
• Work directly with client Cost Engineers to prepare cash flow updates that cover the entire total installed cost of a project.
• Entry level position
• Preferred: CM or Industrial Technologies graduate
• Must be Proficient in Excel